Raw Spaghetti Recipe
It’s difficult to find a raw marinara sauce that’s not laden with oil or salt! This pasta recipe is oil-free and salt free.
Are you secretly craving spaghetti? Does the sight and smell just draw you in? All those old cooked food cravings really die hard. But I have a solution to that! Zucchini Pasta!
This recipe actually tastes and has the same mouth feel as real pasta! Who knew such a dinky little fruit could make such an amazing spaghetti replacement! (Yes, it has seeds. So it’s a fruit!) When people see me eating this, they ask me if I’m breaking my “diet”. 😉
Pasta Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, soaked for 30 mins
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 medjool dates
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/6 of an Onion
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 3 Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp tahini
- Blend everything in yourfood processor/blender until desired constancy. I like to leave mine chunky.
Zucchini Noodle Instructions:
There’s different types of pasta you can create, depending on how you cut the zucchini. Here are some very common options:
- For Raw Angel Hair pasta: Use a spiralizer, also called a Sprial Slicer, which is a lovely kitchen tool that turns them into pasta
- For Raw Spaghetti: Use a , Spirooliwhich is a much larger, slightly more expensive version of the average spiralizer.
- For Raw Fettuccine strips:Use a Vegetable Peelerand peel the zucchini length wise.