Raw Vegan Curried Parsnip Rice with Peas and scallions Recipe
Curried rice is an essential staple of the Indian diet! It wouldn’t be a meal without it, but this version is much healthier because it’s grain-free. This is perfect to pair with all sorts of other raw vegan dishes. This raw dish tastes better the day after as all the flavors get to mingle together, so i highly suggest you make it before hand. But, if you don’t have time, it’s not essential.
- 2lbs parsnips
- 1 C coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes (Soaked)
- 1/2 c chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups peas
- Peel and roughly chop the parsnips then add them to the food processor to grind until the size of rice. (In smaller chunks than the picture displays)
- In the blender for the curry sauce: Combine the coconut milk, curry, garam masala, and sun-dried tomatoes and blend until smooth
- Combine the parsnips, green onion, peas and curry sauce and mix well.
For the full raw curried rice recipe:
1,500 calories coming from: 07% Protein, 57% Carbs, 36% Fat