Low Fat Raw Vegan Banana Curry Recipe (A must try!)
When I was traveling about in India, we stopped at this woman’s house that she so cozily turned into a little Indian restaurant business. In the house was her husband and four kids, and one table for her customers, she focused all her loving attention on my family. It was some of the best Indian food I had ever had in my life. There was a very unique banana curry recipe that had been passed on throughout their family for generations. I was skeptical about it at first, but it became one of my favorite Indian food dishes! I was so eager to get home and make it myself. This is a low fat raw vegan version that tastes almost identical to the one I had in India, this version is really rawsome! It’s a serious must try, I cannot speak highly enough of this raw vegan recipe!
- 4 Bananas, Chopped
- 1 young thai coconut + 1 extra cup coconut water
- 7 Medjool Dates
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- dash cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (To keep from oxidizing)
- Blend everything together BESIDES BANANAS.
- Split the bananas into thirds the long way by poking your finger into the end and splitting, then dice it into chunks. Place the banana chunks into a large bowl and pour the sauce that you made in the blender on top.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. It can keep good in the fridge for a couple days.
Nutrition for the full low fat raw vegan recipe:
1041 Calories coming from: 03% Protein, 90% Carbs , 06% Fat.