Raw Vegan Taco Shells Recipe! Oh yes! These authentic tasting raw vegan corn tortillas pair very well with guacamole, salsa, coconut sour cream and ground mushroom “meat” You will need a blender and a dehydrator to make these. The less time your taco shells are drying, the more flexible the will be. Over-dry them, and they’ll become hard taco shells. I’ll be posting the rest of the raw vegan recipes that go along with the tacos soon. So just wait for the deliciousness! 😉
Raw Vegan Corn Tortillas Recipe (Raw Vegan Taco Recipe)
These low fat vegan raw taco shells are made with mainly corn and a little flax seed then dehydrated.
- 6 cups of fresh corn
- 2 cups water [Or More]
- ¼ cup of ground flax seed Omit if you want less fat
- 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 green onion tops chopped fine
- Blend together the ingredients in a Vita-mix or food processor for a few minutes until it’s VERY smooth.
- Use a ½ cup scoop to place the mixture onto your dehydrator's teflex sheets. Dehydrate at 105 F for 7 hours. Carefully peel the tortilla off the sheets and flip them over to dehydrate for 4 more hours
- When the raw tortilla is completely dry on both sides, but still pliable, remove it from the dehydrator.
Full raw vegan Recipe:
|1,000 Calories|Protein 10%|Carbs 64%|Fat 27%|