Raw Vegan Mango Birthday Pie/cake!
Most raw pies are laden with oils and nuts. This recipe is oil, salt and nut free! It’s much lower in fat than most raw pies, which can be up to 90% calories coming from FAT! Everyone and their grandma loves this recipe. It’s super easy and healthy. I could eat half of this for break fast and feel wonderful. 😉
- 1/2 cups raw sunflower seeds – ground finely
- 2 cups dates
- Use a Coffee Grinder to finely grind the sunflower seeds to a powder.
- Add the dates and sunflower seed powder into the Food processorand blend together until it forms a crumbly consistency.
- Press the mixture into the pie plate.
- 5 cups of mango
- 1/2 cup dates OR 1 cup dried mango
- Blend together the mango & dates(Or dried mango) in the Vitamix to your desired consistency.
- Pour into the pie crust
- Top with your favorite fruits/garnishes. Strawberries were used here.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or eat as is.
Nutrition Breakdown for entire recipe:
| 2600 Calories | 29g Protein (4%) | 606g Carbohydrates (89%) | 39g Fat (13%)