This ooey gooey raw vegan cinnamon roll recipe is a major crowd pleaser! But then again, aren’t all vegan dessert recipes crowd pleasers? 😉 You are going to need 4 ripe and spotty bananas for the dough part. You can use more bananas because there will be tons of left over cinnamon sugar spread. If your bananas are not ripe and spotty, the recipe won’t be as good because it’ll not taste as sweet, and it’ll be starchy. Make sure the bananas are not too ripe, as they will break apart too easily. Check out the recipe video below to better understand how to make these quick and easy vegan cinnamon bun desserts.
1. You’ll want to slice the bananas vertically in 3 pieces each by placing your finger on the end of the banana and gently pressing into it to find the natural split.
2. Place them onto the dehydrator at 115F for 6-8 hours.
3. While the bananas dehydrate, create your cinnamon sugar spread. Add all of the dates into a high speed blender with the cinnamon, vanilla, almond butter and ¾ cup of nut milk, or as much as is needed to create a thick paste.
4. You’ll know when the bananas are done dehydrating because they will be able to be rolled without breaking, but they’re not dry.
5. Take the slices of banana and spread the cinnamon sugar spread along them. Roll the banana slices up to create a raw vegan cinnamon bun!
If you like this raw vegan cinnabun recipe, check out my Rawsome Holiday Recipe eBook now for sale on my website: HERE