This creamy, satisfying and filling low fat raw dip recipe is a sure crowd pleader. The dehydrated bell pepper gives it a rich smokey flavor. Use this beautiful raw hummus recipe to dip vegetables into, or you can use it as a spread for raw iceberg lettuce wraps! Yum yum. You’ll be surprised how much flavor it has! I use corn instead of chickpeas because beans are very hard to digest! Hence why so much gas is produced in the digestive process. The tahini is optional, omit it if you are avoiding overt fats.
Creamy "Roasted" Red Pepper Hummus [Low fat raw vegan Recipe]
A raw vegan take on the classic hummus recipe. Instead of using chickpeas it's substituted out with corn! Super fast easy plant based recipe
- 3 cups corn 3 large corn cobs
- 1 tbsp raw tahini
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 green onion
- 1 tsp celery powder optional
- ¼ cup raw dried bell peppers Or ½ cup of fresh
- Green onion to taste
- Blend everything together in a high speed blender or food processor except for the raw bell peppers. Add those in last and then give it a good whirl to break the pieces up, but to leave chunks within. Enjoy!
- To make the celery powder and dried peppers, I recommend this awesome dehydrator
|530 Calories|Protein 10%|Carbs 66%|Fat 24%|