This recipe is wonderful during any time of the year. If you do not like parsley, you may substitute with your favorite herb or finely chopped baby spinach. You will have a lot of tomato cores left over, don’t waste them! You can make all sorts of soups and dips out of it, such as Gazpacho.
Makes 8 stuffed tomatoes
- 8 medium tomatoes, tops sliced off and cored.
- 4 medium Parsnips
- 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in 4ths
- 4 green onions
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- ¾ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup fresh corn (optional)
- Peel and cut the parsnips into pieces, then place them in the food processor with the “S” blade attached. Blend it until the constancy is that of rice, it will only take a few seconds.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients and mix them together
- Slice the top off of a tomato and carefully hollow out the insides, setting the cores aside for later use.
- Enjoy this delicious raw vegan tabbouleh!
Nutrition in the full raw vegan recipe:
|600 Calories | 08% protien | 86% Carbohydrates | 07% Fat|